here's a link i would recommend everyone to try out!! xD It's really FUN !! xDD
1. Eat a lot of junk foods like Maggi mee, snack foods like Twisties, Mars, Snickers,
u name it.
2. Crap all the time.
Interesting facts about Audi R8:
- mid-engined sport car
- introduced by German automaker Audi
- appeared at many auto shows and events around the world (1st appearance was in
- based on Lamborghini Gallardo platform
- equipped with a 4.2 L FSI V8 engine
- developing 420 PS (414 hp/309 kW)
- 317 ft·lbf (430 N·m)
- transmission : - manual gearbox with metal gate
- "R-tronic" gearbox (single-clutch semi-automatic sequential manual)
- dry weight of 1560 kg (3439 lb)
- suspensions: - utilizes magneto rheological dampers
- Top speed : 301 km/h (187 mph)
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) : 4.4 seconds
- 0-100 mph (160 km/h) : 10.1 seconds
- 1/4 mile (~400 m) : 12.5 seconds @ 113.2 mph (182.2 km/h)
- engine type : V8
- displacement : 4.2 L (4163 cc)
- power : 420 PS (309 kW/414 bhp) @ 7,800 rpm
- torque : 430 N·m (320 ft·lbf)
- lateral Acceleration (200 feet (61 m) skidpad) : 1.01 g
- 70 workers fit 5000 parts by hand
- produces 25 cars a day
- the ONLY car undergo CT Scan
- 95 lasers inspect the entire car in 5 seconds, to ensure that over 220 measurements
are within 0.1 mm (0.004 in) of the programmed plans
If u think i give LAME excuses, go ahead and say so..
If u say i think like a LOSER, go ahead and call it..
If u say i'm a QUITTER, go ahead and call it..
Whatever it is, like i care...
I'm proud of who i am, and i'm gonna stay that way....
Saw a posting of vacancies. Got Line Cook. Gonna apply it today. Adios guys. ^^
Wait for my updates. ^^
For more info, check out their official website.
*update* sorry for the late update. dunno why until today, 6th May 2009, still don't have the confidence to go for the interview. it seems that everytime when there's an opportunity, i don't seem to grab it. and when the opportunities GONE, i regret. tell me guys, how to gain confidence after being jobless for 4 years...
Actually 3 days later, on Wednesday, 14/5/08, i've recovered. Didn't see doctor. Self-recovery. U know how? by keep thinking to urself that u're strong, full of antibodies (altho i'm lacking of it on the days when i was sick) and want to get well soon. ^^
Sorry for the late updates. ^^
Labour Day is an annual holiday celebrated all over the world that resulted from efforts of the labour union movement, to celebrate the economic and social achievements of workers.
The celebration of Labour Day has its origins in the eight hour day movement, which advocated eight hours for work, eight hours for recreation, and eight hours for rest. On 21 April 1856 Stonemasons and building workers on building sites around Melbourne, Australia, stopped work and marched from the University of Melbourne to Parliament House to achieve an eight hour day. Their direct action protest was a success, and they are noted as the first organized workers in the world to achieve an eight hour day with no loss of pay, which subsequently inspired the celebration of Labour Day and May Day.
In New Zealand, groups of workers had achieved the 8 hour working day since the beginning of organised British settlement in 1840.
Most countries celebrate Labour Day on May 1, known as May Day and International Workers' Day. In Europe the day has older significance as a rural festival which is predominantly more important than that of the Labour Day movement. The holiday has become internationalised and several countries hold multi-day celebrations including parades, shows and other patriotic and labour-oriented events.
In Germany, Labour Day was established as an official holiday in 1933 after the Nazi Party, or NSDAP, rose to power. It was supposed to symbolise the new-found unity between the state and the German people. However, just one day later, on May 2, 1933, all free unions were outlawed and destroyed. But since the holiday had been celebrated by German workers for many decades before the official state endorsement, the NSDAP's attempt to appropriate it left no long-term resentment.
In Pakistan, Labour Day is a national holiday. Labour unions hold seminars and walks.
In Poland, Labour Day May 1 was renamed "State Holiday" in 1990.
In Slovenia, May 1 and May 2 are national holidays and work-free days throughout the country.
In Sweden, Finland and Norway, May 1 is a national holiday celebrated through widespread demonstrations by the entire workers' movement.
In Italy, May 1 is national holiday, demonstrations of the trade unions are widespread. Since the '90s, the trade unions have organised a massive free concert in Rome, with attendances topping a million people.
In Jordan, May 1 is a national holiday.
In Denmark May 1 is celebrated through widespread demonstrations by the entire workers' movement throughout the country. There are also outdoor activities celebrating the day in many major cities.
In Israel May 1 is not officially celebrated, but each year the socialist and Marxist youth movements arrange a parade in Tel Aviv.
In Korea, Labour Day is a national holiday for labourers.
In Iceland, 1 May is a national holiday.
In Ireland, Labour Day (also called May Day) is celebrated on the first Monday in May, and is a public holiday.
In Thailand, 1 May is a national holiday.
In Vietnam, Labour Day is a national holiday on May 1 following another national holiday, April 30, which is the day the North and the South were unified in 1975.
In Romania, 1 May is a national holiday.
In Bulgaria, 1 May is a national holiday.
In Latvia, May 1 is a national holiday.
In Egypt, 1 May is the national holiday.
For more information, please click the title of this post. I've inserted the link there. Thank you.
Went for the interview.
Applied the position of Cook.
Interviewer, Ms Lydia, the Restaurant Manager, told me that she'll call me.
Dunno when she'll call.
Hope i get the job.
27th May 2008
Still waiting for the phone call. I guess it's pointless to wait for the call. Guess i'm OVERqualified for the post. ^^
Where does the word "MooRooKoo" comes from?
Moo (derived from the word MooMoo, which refers to cute baby cow)
Roo (derived from the word Kangaroo, which refers to cute baby kangaroo)
Koo (derived from the word KooKooBird, which refers to Man's thing, or even flying animal = bird)
So, as a conclusion, MooRooKoo means flying animal that jumps and eats grasses. Or u can call it erecting / elongated thing that jumps all the time and only active when it sees grasses.
1. eat at mamak restaurant with my dear.
2. talk about what we encountered during gaming session at cybercafe.
3. finished eating. do payment.
4. head to my car.
5. insert key into keyslot.
6. twist / turn the key anti-clockwise.
7. panicked. key won't budge. key dowan cooperate. double panicked.
8. quickly search for alarm deactivator. (device that used to disable the car's alarm.)
9. GODAMNIT !!!
10. battery dead !!!
11. my dear asked me to try to open the door at her side (co-driver's side)
12. when walking past behind the car, spotted the NUMBER PLATE of the same car NEXT to the car that i'm trying SO HARD to open WAS MY OWN CAR !!!!
13. hit my forehead with my palm as HARD as i could to blame myself for my STUPIDITY.
14. my car is NEXT to the car that i previously trying to OPEN !!!!
15. GODAMNIT !!!!!! WHAT A SHAME !!!!!